Child Care Answers is a child care training and referral program operated by Early Learning Indiana. It serves parents, child care providers, and corporations as it works to enhance access to, and the quality of, child care services in Central Indiana. Child Care Answers provides:
- Referrals, training, and technical assistance to parents seeking child care
- Training, mentoring, and licensing assistance to child care providers
- Specialized child care-related services to the business community
It is the vision of Child Care Answers to ensure that the children of today and tomorrow are cared for in a professional and nurturing manner and that parents, child care providers, and community leaders know the importance of their roles in the development of children.
Now available: request training registrations online!
You now have the option to use our new online Training Request form to request to be registered for our face-to-face classes. First, take a look at this quarter’s training offerings and decide what classes work for you and your schedule. Then, use your desktop computer, laptop, or mobile device to fill out the form at https://partnersinearly.typeform.com/to/A9qHcN. Check out our blog to learn more about how to request class registration with this new form.
Interested in the Child Development Associate (CDA)?
Registration now open for Non-Formal CDA Classes!
We are now enrolling for this year's Non-Formal CDA classes. A number of options are available, including accelerated and Saturday classes. Go to our Non-Formal CDA Registration form to see the specific class options available and sign up. Reminder - to qualify, you must:
- Live and work in Indiana
- Be employed in a child care setting, working at least 30 hours per week, and employed by current employer for at least 30 days
- Earn less than $15/hr (teacher) or $18/hr (director/admin/owner)
- Be a high school graduate or equivalent
- Have the support of your employer. Note: No more than 5 people from one site may enroll in a single class.
Don't qualify for the Non-Formal classes or the schedule doesn't work for you?
Fill out our CDA interest form so we can keep you informed of future potential offerings. After you complete the information requested on the link, you will receive a confirmation email stating the information has been submitted. As soon as class locations and schedules are determined, you will receive information of how to sign up for your preferred class. Please share this form with co-workers and others that are interested. Don’t delay, complete today! Learn more about CDA programs.
Child Care Answers is part of the Indiana Child Care Resource and Referral network that provides services to parents, child care providers in the following counties:
- Bartholomew (Columbus, Taylorsville)
- Brown (Nashville)
- Hamilton (Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville, Westfield)
- Hendricks (Avon, Brownsburg, Danville, Plainfield)
- Johnson (Franklin, Greenwood, Whiteland)
- Marion (Indianapolis, Beech Grove, Lawrence, Speedway)
Child Care Answers does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment or recipient of services in compliance with the requirements of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Indiana Code S 22-9-1-10 with regard to race, age, color, religion, disability, national origin, ancestry, or status as a veteran.
Child Care Resource & Referral is a project of the Indiana Association for Child Care Resource and Referral and the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration.